Monday, March 7, 2016

Slice of Life March 7th 2016

March 7th  2016


I haven't posted for three days as nothing came through from the students over the long weekend they had. (5 days is very long for an 8 year old).

But I just came in from a swim and checked my email. Received one which made my day. One committed slicer who just mailed me her writing from the last 4 days. Hallelujah!  We have a writer!   She's a shy and quiet girl but I feel she has really understood the point, to share a small moment in your life. I'm so excited about this. I nearly made the horrible mistake of pasting her writing here. But NO!  I want to make sure she receives the comments and feedback and encouragement to write! I love the one about the pool in particular as its exactly how I felt about the pool today too.



Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment